*Beep* *boop* I’m
@referencebot! A bot who can build IATI Reference sites 🚀
Once you’ve completed the setup, you can write “@referencebot build!” in a pull request comment, and I’ll build a staging site for you.
You need to add a webhook to your organization, so I can be notified whenever you mention my name.
- Visit https://github.com/settings/organizations and select the relevant organization
- Click “Settings” to see the settings for your organization
- In the sidebar, click “Webhooks”. Then near the top-right, you’ll see an “Add webhook” button. Click it!
- You’ll see a form to add a new webhook. Webhooks are fired whenever some specified action happens on github.
- First, set the Payload URL to https://referencebot.herokuapp.com/github
- Set the “Content type” to “application/json”
- Leave the “Secret” and “SSL verification” as default
- For “Which events would you like to trigger this webhook?”, choose “Let me select individual events.” Then ensure only the following two checkboxes are checked:
- “Issue comments”, and
- “Pull requests”
- Leave “Active” checked, and click “Add webhook”
Mention “@referencebot” and “build” in a pull request comment, and I’ll do the rest!